Industrial & Water
Industrial & Water Projects
TME has the flexibility and capability to utilize its resources and experience to engineer and construct industrial projects including industrial, water and waste water projects.
Recently, TME successfully completed the execution of a main water project in the West Bank, Production Well Site Facilities – Domestic Water Booster Stations & Water Transmission Lines for USAID.
TME has also collaborated with Akiki Engineering, a firm that has tremendous experience in water & waste water treatment projects.
TME’s affiliation with Arabian Bemco out of Saudi Arabia has resulted in the successful accomplishment and implementation of several large and complex electromechanical and industrial projects.
These have been very successful collaborations and TME has gained both the strength and ability to undertake the engineering and construction of similar highly massive and complex projects.
TME’s Involvement in Industrial Projects
Executed Industrial Projects:
- Madinah Chilled Water Plant – Madinah, Saudi Arabia
- Madinah Mosque Chilled Water Transmission Line – Madinah, Saudi Arabia
- Mena Palace Building Automation Systems – Makkah, Saudi Arabia
- Makkah Haram Power Plant 8x4MW Diesel Generators – Makkah, Saudi Arabia
- King Khaled International Airport Wastewater Treatment Plant – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Luberef Refinery Flare Stack – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Amino Molding Factory – Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Expansion of Jedac Manufacturing Plant – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Production Well Site Facilities, Domestic Water Booster Stations & Water Transmission Line – West Bank
- Telecommunication Project OSP/2, Phases 3 & 4 – Lebanon
- King Khaled National Hospital, – New Chiller Plant, 4 x 1500 TR Chillers, Saudi Arabia
- Bowaib Water Treatment Plant, 60,000 m3/day, – Saudi Arabia
- Salbouk Water Treatment Plant, 60,000 m3/day, – Saudi Arabia
- STC Dirab Satellite Station – Saudi Arabia